When you make a purchase through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission, which helps us produce new content at Keefe Memorial.
Looking to reduce joint pain, strengthen your connective tissues, and improve overall joint health? Here’s our guide to the 3 of the best joint supplements in 2024.
Joint supplements are food supplements that improve the comfort and function of your joints by promoting flexibility, repairing cartilage, and protecting your joints from damage caused by inflammatory enzymes and other factors that cause tissue breakdown over time.
All of the supplements in this guide have been thoroughly researched to ensure they are safe, effective, and free of any side effects or questionable ingredients.
Our criteria for picking the best joint supplements include:
- 100% researched ingredient profile
- Natural pain relief
- Ligament & tendon support
- Flexibility & mobility improvement
- Healthy for daily use
- Protection from joint breakdown caused by aging
- Company reputation & trust
We don’t trial each and every one of these supplements; instead, we compare their ingredients against the scientific data to see if they are safe and effective. This enables us to present you the top 3 best joint supplements we recommend in 2024.
1. Physio Flex Pro – Best Overall
Physio Flex Pro is a highly effective joint supplement made by a specialist U.K. company, SRS Nutra. It’s been getting a lot of positive attention online, and after checking it for ourselves, we can say it’s currently one of the best supplements you can buy for joint mobility and comfort on the market.
Physio Flex Pro ticks all of our boxes when it comes to;
- Ingredient quality and effective dosages
- Potency at reducing pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- Safe and clean-quality formula
Inside Physio Flex Pro there are 8 active ingredients. Each one has its purpose, and each is backed by scientific evidence in terms of fighting arthritis symptoms. Physio Flex Pro has no harmful fillers or synthetic junk, making the formula healthy for long-term use.
The dosages are on point, as well. These include the 4 key ingredients Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM, Turmeric, and BioPerine. These work together to produce a relief from joint aches, pain, and chronic inflammation, while also protecting your ligaments and tendons from destruction.
The ingredients in Physio Flex Pro have efficiently absorbed thanks to its easy-to-digest formula, and the risk of any stomach upset is low. In the rare case it does happen, we recommend taking Physio Flex Pro with a large meal to avoid this issue.
Every one of the 8 ingredients in Physio Flex Pro has its purpose; each one is backed by robust clinical evidence. Physio Flex Pro has no harmful fillers or unnecessary junk, making the formula clean and healthy for everyday use.
As mentioned, Physio Flex Pro has excellent reviews. It is backed by specialists and orthopedic physiotherapists such as Dr. Kavita who specialized in musculoskeletal recovery.
While Physio Flex Pro is not cheap, you get what you pay for, with no corners cut by SRS Nutra. For the price of $2.06 per day, we’re inclined to agree with other positive testimonials – Physio Flex Pro is worth looking into if you’re able to afford it.
What We Like
- 8 natural ingredients shown to lower joint pain, enhance flexibility, and heal cartilage
- Safe & clean formula
- Made in the gold-standard cGMP- and FDA-approved facilities in the United States
- Excellent reviews; backed by professionals
What We Don’t Like
- Only available at Physioflexpro.com
- A bit expensive
Interested in Physio Flex Pro?
2. FlexAgain – The High-Dosed Joint Formula
FlexAgain is a joint supplement that stands out for avoiding flashy marketing tactics and letting the ingredients speak for themselves. This product focuses on providing concrete results in reducing pain and inflammation, as well as supporting long-term joint health and flexibility.
FlexAgain takes second place due to its higher price, but it surpasses Physio Flex Pro in terms of the number of ingredients which are dosed generously for potent and long-lasting benefits for your joints. If cost is not a concern, we recommend choosing FlexAgain over other supplements on this list. Based on our analysis, it easily stands up to big names in the natural joint relief supplement market.
Here are the ingredients found in FlexAgain:
- Omega 3: 1100mg
- Vitamin D: 15mcg
- Vitamin K2: 70mcg
- Ginger and Blue Galangal Extract: 250mg
- Bromelain: 100mg
- Curcumin Extract: 500mg
- Resveratrol: 100mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane: 50mg
- Glucosamine: 400mg
- Chondroitin: 250mg
- Boswellic Acid: 100mg
FlexAgain’s ingredients have been shown to:
- Reduce inflammation
- Support cartilage recovery
- Improve range of movement
- Promote overall joint health
- Be safe and suitable for daily use
Despite being a relatively new name, FlexAgain has already delivered real results to numerous individuals. The supplement is manufactured in cGMP and FDA-approved facilities and is available for fast shipping in the US, UK, and other countries worldwide.
In case FlexAgain doesn’t meet your expectations, you’re protected by a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t experience results within 3 months, you can return the empty bottles for a full refund, without any gimmicks.
Considering all factors, we give FlexAgain a strong recommendation.
- 11 scientifically-backed ingredients
- Powerful formula for reducing joint pain, improving flexibility, and preserving long-term joint function
- Higher dosages for quicker results
- Third-party tested for quality and safety
- Savings on bulk purchases
- Only available for purchase on the official website
- Relatively new brand in the market
Interested in FlexAgain?
3. Performance Lab Flex – Best Value
Coming in third place is Performance Lab Flex by Opti-Nutra from the U.K. While it’s 3rd on our list, Flex is arguably the cleanest-quality joint supplement you’ll find on the market.
It contains patented nutrients developed by Opti-Nutra’s in-house technology. The ingredients in Flex are extremely safe, well-studied, and dosed for light and consistent effects, making it ideal for taking daily without breaks.
You can expect the following benefits from Performance Lab Flex:
- Improved connective tissue lubrication (less squeaking and creaking)
- Improved shock absorption and protection of joints during exercise
- Faster joint recovery
- Reduced aches and inflammation
- Improved flexibility and motility
Note that it might take a couple of months before you notice these benefits from Flex. The reason is that it takes time for cartilage and joint tissue to heal and for chronic inflammation to be tamed effectively. Having said that, you may start to notice benefits a lot sooner – it depends on the individual.
Performance Lab Flex contains the following active ingredients.
- AprèsFlex® Boswellia Serrata
- CurcuWIN® Curcumin, 250 mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCI
- Mythocondro® Chondroitin Sulfate
- OptiMSM® Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- NutriGenesis® Strontium
The ingredients in Performance Lab Flex are natural and as pure as it gets. The formula is highly bioavailable, quickly absorbable, and easy to digest, thanks to the 100% fermented tapioca fiber that the capsules are made of.
Obviously, such a high-quality formula raises the production costs for the company, but Performance Lab Flex still manages to be the best value for money joint supplement on this list.
What We Like
- 6 patented, science-backed ingredients
- Dosed for maximum effectiveness
- Has unique effects such as shock & impact absorption
- Clean and safe
- Helps to diminish joint pain
- Awesome bulk-buy discounts
What We Don’t Like
- Despite being the most affordable of the bunch, it’s still not cheap
- Only available directly from Performancelab.com
Interested in Performance Lab Flex?